Sep 26, 2008

Ignore the man behind the curtain

OK WE GET IT
The economy sucks, Banks are failing, and soon the sky is going to fall!!
But why is W on TV EVERY FRACKING Day? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Bush-Hater, I just can't stand to watch the guy. His inability to articulate even simple messages bugs me, but listening to him during a crisis is exausting.

It also makes me very suspicious...

Are we in a crisis, or is a serious problem being painted as something more than it is? If so why and who profits from it?

It just doesn't smell right, and when I consider how close we are to the election, I wonder what is really going on here.I mean Bush wouldn't lie to us, or distort facts for some reason yet to be determined would he?

Oh yeah, he DOES do that occasionally.
About that smell, it reminds me of this guy, crap whats his name???? Got it, Karl Rove.

Lets see, most important election in a generation, and we seem to be having one meltdown after another. Of course that is WHY this is the most important election in a generation.
Contrary to popular belief, most Americans DO have reasonable attention spans, and won't fall for this political "Bait & Switch".

The sky is NOT falling, the end is NOT near, and life will go on.
We do have problems, they need to be addressed, and we have elected officials that will respond in a timely manner to these issues.
If they do not, or do so in a manner inconsistent with your beliefs and/or values hold THEM ACCOUNTABLE in November.

Note to the Bush administration: We noticed the man behind the curtain

No comments:

Post a Comment